My eyes are a bit puffy and I have quite a serious dark circle problem. I use an eye cream (Vichy Aqualia Thermal) every day and night. It’s ok, doesn’t work miracles though. I don’t use a concealer to cover my dark circles because I don’t want to rub the skin under my eyes. I use compact powder instead, which is better for my skin, but also makes my wrinkles look deeper. Any ways to fix this? Thanks!!
- What eye cream, foundation, concealer and powder works best for lines and dark circles under the eyes?
- What is a very good concealer that can cover redness, blemishes, and dark bags under eyes?
- does Boots No 7 Awakening Eye Gel work for dark circles/bags under eyes?
- Can you ever completely get rid of dark circles/bags under eyes?
- How to get rid of dark circles/bags under eyes PERMANENTLY?