The LifeCell’s anti wrinkles cream contain the necessary anti aging ingredients like Ascorbyl Palmitate, Nitric Oxide , Deanol, D3PA, Acetyl Hexapeptide 3 and Ubiquinone. The full ingredient list is not declared, which are of course classified. This mixture of ingredients are designed to acquire the maximum effect for addressing the problems that arise your skin is aging. The unique formula seems to lighten the skin tone a bit, lessens the puffiness around, under the eyes. Also it diminishes the broken capillaries, make the lips fuller and like with most the tested creams it thoroughly moisten the skin. For preventing damage due to the free radicals in your body that are produced by breathing oxigen the ingredient Ubiquinone is added which is an anti oxidant. The formula also increases collagen production, the protein that provides firmness and strength to the skin. The product site also presents statistics and some references for some product ingredients.
LifeCell – Advantage
- LifeCell contains anti aging ingredients
- Actual user/customer testimonials are included on the website
- Customer is offered a 120-day money back guarantee
- Product works on a couple of different aging skin issues
- Free gifts are included with the purchase of a product
- Customers receive discount when joining the “Home Delivery Plan”
LifeCell – Drawbacks
- The price is high
- Problems with cancelations and credit card charges
- The information on LifeCell site is presented is long and not easily readable
- Full product ingredient list is not provided
- LifeCell is moderately-high priced
- “Botox-alternative” claims are exaggerated
LifeCell – The verdict
LifeCell – A product that claims to fortify the skin’s lipid barrier and enhance its basal-area functioning via a synergistic group of antioxidants (notably Idebenone) and neurotransmitter-inhibiting peptides (AH3). However, despite the claims of skin-tightening, moisturization, and complexion-brightening benefits, LifeCell FAILS to deliver on any of its claims no to mention the claim of being a “Botox-alternative”Â – either due to inadequate peptide concentration or limited bioactives’ deep-penetration.
In conclusion, from the vantage point of ETHICAL cosmeceutical practice, there is NO Botox-alternative: there is Botox! LifeCell, after reviewing the results; we came to the conclusion that this anti wrinkles cream does not work Â for the majority of people in our panel. Our advice is to leave this product where it is and let it collect dust. We alsoÂ receivedÂ reports from people having problems with their subscription and creditcards. Beware!
- Wrinkles Cream – Revitol Product Review
- Anti Aging Skin Care
- Created a skin care product – don’t have millions for advertising?
- Wrinkles Cream – Dermajuv Complete Rejuvenation System
- All natural, herbal, organic products?